Work and life skillsThe support we provide for disabled people goes far beyond providing social care. We deliver innovative services to help disabled people into work and business, to build confidence in relationships, and to break down barriers in sport and IT. We work on our own and in partnership with other organisations and the government to deliver support in:
- Skills and training - giving disabled people access to computers and providing Disability Equality Training for non-disabled people.
- Earning a living - supporting disabled people to find and remain in work.
- Be your own boss - supporting disabled people to run their own businesses.
- Health and wellbeing - projects about personal safety and getting active.
- Information and advice - projects providing advice and support, including to specific or localised groups.